Friday, February 27, 2009

my addiction- 308


I’ve decided that I am so short term minded. I’ve been trying to diet off and on since I had Austin, but my biggest weakness is chocolate. I love chocolate… like it’s sick how much I like it. But the only pleasure you get out of chocolate is the one minute while you’re eating it… and then you take a drink or something and that taste is gone only to get you fat, give you acne, screw up your teeth, and maybe even give you diabetes! Just for a minute of pleasure. Actually if you eat chocolate like me I don’t get pleasure out of it, because I eat it too much. It’s like a chip… it’s whatever. So I eat it, not to savor it, but to eat it and then eat another one and another without even thinking about it. It’s disgusting that I would risk my looks and health for a little taste of heaven. I need to stop eating chocolate all together. I’m addicted. I know if I have just one I’ll have a whole bunch. Anyway I’m done complaining about my stupidity.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Sweets are so hard! I am addicted, also. I find the only thing to do is cut them out all together. Just one and you eat them all.

Shelbey said...

Chocolate can't give you diabetes...