Thursday, February 05, 2009

Our big closet- 330


I love the size of our closet. It is so big. I just recently got it all put together. The pictures don’t give it justice. It’s large and very full.
I love that Chris sits with me while I do boring things like putting on make-up or doing my hair. I know it’s is boring for him, but it’s boring for me too. It’s nice to have his company while I sit there. I just like his company all the time. He’s so easy to talk to and is so much like me. Plus, every once in awhile I can even get him to blow-dry my hair. I HATE blow-drying my hair!

3 comments:

Shan31772 said...

Could you give me some tips on how you get your husband to blow dry your hair?! I despise it as well;)

Emily Christiansen said...

Lyle blow drys my hair for me, also. I love it! Big closets are the best. Lyle never hangs up anything except his dress clothes and sweaters, so I usually get pretty much the whole closet, so that is way nice.

Natalie Putnam said...

Your closet is really big. I would love to have a walk in like it!