Saturday, February 21, 2009

can't we ever stay healthy in this house?- 314

I feel awful about this, but my family has caught my flu. I spent last night with Lily in our bed and both Chris and Lily constantly throwing up and using the restroom. It’s been so sad! Lily has been so sweet today. She’s been just sitting around watching tv. LILY NEVER JUST WATCHES TV! That girl always is full of energy. But I gave her a bath, put her in comfortable pajamas, and laid her down to watch tv and have a relaxing Saturday. Chris has not left the bed all day (except to go to the bathroom or throw up). I somehow managed to get him to eat a little string cheese not long ago, but other than that he won’t eat a thing. Oh and he just threw that up. DANG! I feel so domestic today. I’ve been taking care of their every needs plus I’ve cleaned the kitchen and done some laundry. I HATE cleaning up throw up… it’s SO gross! I really hope they start feeling better by tomorrow!

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry they are so sick. Hopefully Austin doesn't get it. Lily looks really cute in the picture :)

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry they are so sick. Hopefully Austin doesn't get it. Lily looks really cute in the picture :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Poor LilyLou! It made me so sad seeing her so sick Saturday morning. I hope she is feeling better.