Sunday, February 08, 2009

my goal


My goal for this year is to lose 10 pounds and then maintain the weight.
After having Austin my metabolism has slowed down
so keeping healthy is going to be more work.

My Diet Plan
I’m going to start eating like Lily…
Oatmeal for breakfast.
Something light for lunch like fruit and yogurt.
The usual Smart Ones for dinner.
And two small snacks in between the meals.

I already have Smart ones for dinner and light meals for breakfast and lunch.
The hardest thing is snacking and NOT eating after 8!
I get hunger cravings after 8 for the WORST food!!

Our whole family needs to get on a healthier lifestyle. Both my dad and Chris’s dad have diabetes so most likely all of us will get it. Maybe if I get my kids to naturally eat better they’ll be prepared when they get diabetes… or maybe not get it at all!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I'm with you! I have gained 15 pounds in the last 4 months. It is crazy. I have been working out EVERY day and trying to eat better. Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I think this is a great goal.