Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day- 321


Valentines Day was really fun this year. While we were getting ready we listened to our song “Everything” from Michael Buble and just got the mood right for our date. We went out my favorite restaurant, Longhorn, and then went to the movies. At Longhorn we did the whole ordeal… we got starters, HUGE meals (I got the 14 oz steak), and then split the Ultimate Brownie sundae. YUMM! We saw “He’s just not that into you” at the movies. I really liked it! After the movie we talked and talked for hours about everything! I love it when we get into deep conversations. It makes me feel so close to him on a more intellecual level. Then we called it a night. The next day we had the second half of our date we went to the mall in our pajamas… one of our favorite things to do and ate good food, got massages, and just relaxed. It was really fun! We were supposed to get pedicures, but I really wasn’t in the mood. I love going on dates with Chris. It’s like we’re just dating again. No kids, no responsibilities, just having fun and goofing off. It was wonderful! I love Chris so so so much!!!

Oh and while we were at the mall I got Chris’s anniversary present for Tuesday :) :)

No comments: