Monday, May 25, 2009

:):):):) Swag Stats

These are my Stats for this week (Swag Stidio)

{click to enlarge}
I STARTED with Statcounter on Tuesday night that's why it's so low.
If you don't know much about stats those stats are AMAZING!! I've only had this site open for like 2 weeks now! I bet soon enough I'll be a host site for AWESOME brands! I love being apart of the Momdot forum. They are so helpful!

Anyway did you see that I got the MOST visitors today?? I'm growing baby, I'm growing!

Check my Swag Studio site for great Giveaways! And don't forget to follow me! Numbers really matter on that site. Also return often to check updates :)

Special thanks to Emily and Shelbey... they helped me get my site together and running.
Emily is my graphic designer and manager
Shelbey is my editor and mind

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

You rock! I am impressed by your determination. Now to earn some money!

Natalie Putnam said...

I think it is really really cool how good your site is doing!