Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Amy!

Hey Everyone.  This is Amys older sister (Natalie).  I decided to take over Amys blog today.

Amy is an incredible mom and I just wanted to make sure she knew it.  She loves her kids so much.  She trys her best to make sure they have a great life.  She read book all the time to Lily.  She takes her to gymnastics, she takes Austin to all his appointments.  She plays and plays with the kids.  She takes lots of pictures so the Lily and Austin will have memories.  She is going to be a single mom for the next few months and I think that is one of the hardest things anyone can do.  She takes the kids to the park, she is trying to teach Lily everything she needs to know.  She will let my kids come over to play so that the cousins can become good friends.  She always puts her kids first and I think that is amazing!

Here are a few pictures of Amy being a mom...
Pregnant with Lily
Giving baby Lily kisses
Pregnant with Austin
Watching over Austin in the ICU

3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Amy you are a rocking awesome mom! I love you! I hope that you have a fantastic mothers day! Enjoy those sweet kids of yours!

Amy and her little family said...

Thank you Natalie! You're an amazing sister and mother too!

Emily Christiansen said...

You are so cute pregnant!!! I hope you had a great mother's day.