Monday, May 11, 2009

Dentist

I went to the dentist to get some work done. I LOVED the laughing gas they gave. It was so relaxing! But the numbing is starting to wear off and my mouth is KILLING ME!!! It's all I can think about. It feel stretched out and extremely sore. I can feel where they stuck the needles in to numb it. Holy cow it's like death. I'd stop typing, but I am in great need to complain and I don't have a phone so yall are gonna get it all. I hate my teeth! It's slowing wearing off more and more as I type. I took some Advil and it just won't kick in. I can't parent right now. Lily is in her room playing with her toys, and austin is laying on the bed whining. I just want to get numb again and get some more laughing gas!!! I don't remember it being painful before. It's death!

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry Amy. I hate getting dental work done also. It is the worst. Hope you feel better in the morning.

Emily Christiansen said...

I hate getting dental work done, also. Curse our dreaded stringham teeth!!! I hope you feel better now.

Dena said...

I wish i saw this last night but try ambesol the liquid kind, it really help Avery after his crown, I hope you feel better today