Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Of Project 365 2009

These are out of order... I don't want to think about dates :)
Earth day 2009
Lily showing me her shirt

eating ice cream on a hot day
5 Months!
First time drinking a bottle... threw up that whole night
Kenzie came over to play :)
Natalie babysat the kids and Austin had a diaper incident.  So she put Lily's shirt on him

Playing in the GA rain- pics by dad
Lily fell asleep while eating dinner- pic by dad

I told her we were going bye bye and she grabbed my purse

I took this one today... Austin sleeping
So sweet
Okay there's your Project 365
with most of those days missing. 
I'll still try to take pictures, but it won't be nearly as often

4 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

even though you are not doing project 365 any more, I still think you should try and take lots of photos. I love your photos!!! You are so good at capturing moments. I love the one of Lily with the purse going up the stairs and her hair is so cute in the one with the purple bow. I absolutely adore Austin's photo with the tie. SO cute!!! I love all these photos!

Tonya Williams said...

I am still toting the same purse as in AZ too!! hahahahah!! I love it! Coach = Life

sixpickychicks said...

Don't Stop!

Natalie Putnam said...

I agree with mom. DONT STOP. I love your photos. Just dont do it everyday. Just say you have to tak 7 pictures a week or something. You should be taking pictures everyday to show Chris.