Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My beautiful walls... RUINED


Right before Chris left to Kuwait, I got him to paint the walls in our family room.  They were the most hideous colors and I could not stand them for the whole time he’ll be gone.  Right before Austin was born, I finally talked him into it.  Chris was so proud of those walls.  He didn’t even want me to hang anything up, because it would ruin his perfect masterpiece lol!  It was HIS ART!
Well I guess he wasn’t the only one who thought the walls were for art!  Today I caught my daughter, Lily, adding to Chris’s “masterpiece.”  She got in so much trouble!  She had gotten the stepstool from out of the bathroom, took it into the kitchen, got the pen out of our junk chore, and went at it! 




That girl is so… TWO!

5 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

That is kids for you. I think we all colored on mom's walls at some point. Luckily, pen comes off fairly easy.

Natalie Putnam said...

Kenzie's artwork is right above our dining room table. I haven't made her clean it up yet (I will some day) but she still looks at it and tells me how pretty it is.

Dena said...

get a mr clean magic eraser it really works
All kids do it LOL

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Dito on the Mr. Clean magic eraser...not a generic brand!

It is some pretty scribbing though.

Natalie Loris said...

OH busted... I guess this is what I have to look forward to when I have kids then?