Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Lullaby

Okay guys I know I’ve been blogging too much lately, but I just have to share this. Plus like all my other posts I want to read about this in the future.

For the first time ever tonight I hummed little Austin to sleep. He just laid on my bed snuggled up and relaxed. It was a beautiful Mother Son moment. I sang and he listened and little Austin slowly drifted off to sleep from my music. It soothed him! I hummed Once Upon A December from Anastasia. I think that song will be my Lullaby to him. I love that song and he seems to also.

Life was made for little treasured moments like these.

3 comments:

Shelbey said...

I love that song too! It's so beautiful. Good choice. And NO, I love it that you blog this much!! Don't feel guilty. "It makes me smile... like a lot." :)

Emily Christiansen said...

I think Austin will always love you singing to him.

Natalie Putnam said...

That is really cool. I wish I had songs for my kids.